Sunday, 18 January 2015

THE NAIL COLOUR I'VE WORN MORE THAN ONCE

The post of this title is a bit odd, I know, because I didn't want to just title this post 'Maybelline Emerald Excess' - this nail polish is one of the only ones I've applied, then reapplied. Woah, shock horror. It's not often at all I do that, as normally I get easily bored of a shade and don't touch it for months after I've taken it off. Emerald Excess is a deep green crème polish (the sticker on the bottle makes it appear teal - look on to the outline of the bottle in the last picture, you'll see the real shade), that looks so unique, and really classy. It looks black in some lights, but it a nice alternative to it. I did a post previously on a Nails Inc shade similar, and this is even better as it is such a budget option, and the formula is great as well -  2 easy coats that dry quickly. (The picture is 4 days wear without top coat, so I do excuse the slight mess of a picture.)

It seems I can't get enough of these dark green shades, is there a nail polish you're absolutely besotted with?

Megan x

10 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful shade, I may have to go pick this up for myself! Thanks for sharing!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely colour! Your nails look so good, I wish could paints mine that good! x

    http://prettythingsbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous shade, if you like dark green nails you should try out 'kink' by illamasqua, it's green but totally different to that one, think dark bottle green.
    Rosy
    Sparklesoflight76.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh that sounds gorgeous, thanks for the recommendation Rosy!xx

      Delete
  4. Oh this is a gorgeous colour, I absolutely love it when applied it just seems perfect for this season xxx

    Blonde of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous colour, I'm the same with nail polishes, I'll wear them once and then forget all about them; I might actually make a post myself on the next polish I wear more than once x
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeep, this is so pretty! Perfect for the cool months. I'm the same though, I very rarely wear the same shade again until a few months later! I just have way too many nail polishes haha!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x