Monday, 19 January 2015

MINIATURE PRIMARK SUNGLASSES HAUL

(and a meaningless selfie for good measure of course)
In Primark the other day, I noticed the influx of sunglasses appearing in store. Normally it's a section I totally bypass, but this time I felt particularly in a sunglasses mood. For a combined total of £3.50, I picked up two pairs. The first is a thick rimmed black oversized pair, that I never thought would actually suit me - but I don't think they look too bad, do they? They were only £1.50, and I thought they'd go with everything, hence why the ended up in my basket. I just love how statement they are, and I think with a low ponytail and roll neck, they'd look incredible. Secondly, some Ray Ban Wayfarer-esque shades. I bought some so similar from H&M, which you can see in a previous post, but they're literally nowhere to be found. I don't know if I managed to lose them in London, or whether they're lingering in the depths of an overspilling draw, but either way I needed to quench my thirst for these beauties.. These were £2, compared to the £5.99 I paid in H&M, but they're still incredibly budget friendly and stylish. They do look a little cheap, but I'm sure I can make them work until my beloved old pair are reunited with my face.

What do you think? Picked up any Primark bargains recently?

Megan x

12 comments:

  1. Both of those sunglasses look lovely on you, and they totally suit you!
    Jodie // La Lune Song

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are flawless, I cry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of these sunglasses! I am a bit fussy with them as I'm the type of person that suits all hats and no sunglasses, but I'd hope that either of these would look good on me! :)

    www.ceejayell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carly! I'm sure they would x

      Delete
  4. Love the 2nd ones, they look great! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sunglasses, I particularly like the 1st, thats the style most of my sunglasses are. Also, can I ask what your lipstick is? It's gorgeous!

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! It's Rimmel Kate Moss 107 with a NYX Butter Gloss in Red Velvet on top x

      Delete
  6. Love the top pair of sunglasses they look fab on such a bargain price!

    www.MyBeautySleuth.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x