Monday, 12 January 2015

FOTD #2

Smashbox Photofinish Foundation Primer // Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation // Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer // Benefit Erase Paste // Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener // Nyx Taupe Blush // Nyx Illuminator in Narcissistic // Nars Laguna Bronzer // Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pencil in Dark Brown // Smashbox Eye Primer // Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencils in Yoghurt/Milk/Sparkle Leopard // Maybelline The Falsies // Kiko Nude Lip Liner // Smashbox Matte Lipstick in Latte //

After purchasing a camera remote not too long ago, I thought I'd have a go at my second ever #FOTD post. Using a camera remote made everything so easy, that hopefully you'll see more of these types of posts in the future.

I don't really know what I was going for here, but it ended up a rather glowy, peachy/bronze look. They eyes I especially liked, as I used Laguna in the crease and it really did provide warmth as well as some sculpting of the eye area. I'm also super impressed with the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation, it provided a medium coverage and I'm so surprised that the colour didn't look too bad, as I think a lot of people struggle choosing between Light Porcelain and Ivory. Overall, I quite like how my makeup turned out. The eyes I will definitely be doing more often.

What do you think?

Megan x

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous makeup look! That lip colour really suits you :)
    Maeve // Thrift O'Clock

    ReplyDelete
  2. your brows are so beautiful!

    Olivia from Olivia Rose's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that lip shade, your makeup looks lovely! x

    http://www.prettythingsbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I so need a camera remote, what camera do you use? Your makeup looks lovely by the way, such a nice look :)

    GIVEAWAY: Charlotte Tilbury Eyeshadow Palette on The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use a NIkon D3200, and I got the remote from amazon, it was only around £7 and from a Chinese company/seller I think. I don't know whether its a genuine Nikon remote, but it works just fine with a new battery!

      - and thank you Sally!x

      Delete
  5. You look so pretty girl. I love your skin, seems so soft and clean.

    thelesfleur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look, love the lip colour xx

    www.bellehistoires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your makeup and that lip color is so pretty. I want to try doing more of these too as they seem so fun to see what bloggers are wearing.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow I really love this make up on you, gorgeous lips xx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your makeup look, your so beautiful! that lip colour looks gorgeous on you x

    Danielle ||Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x