Wednesday, 24 December 2014

THIS YEAR'S CHRISTMAS NAILS


I know what you're thinking. Megan? Two posts? Two days in a row? Whaaaaat?
I'm shocked at myself as well! However, I just had to share these beautiful Christmas nails before the big day, as I though those of you who may want to buy them would find it very frustrating to see them after Christmas.

At the Clothes Show Live, there was a small stand of false nails, from Henry Holland and Elegnat Touch. Its safe to say I did go a little wild -  bringing back 7 pairs at £1.50 each, one of them this gaudy, cringey, novelty Christmas set. I shouldn't love them, but I do, and this year, I plan to wear them on the 25th.

Whether they are a good product, I don't know yet, although I won't really be wanting them to last too long - more of a one day thing.

What do you think?

Megan x

3 comments:

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x