Sunday, 7 December 2014

& OTHER STORIES


And Other Stories is a brand I've cyber stalked for a long time, although it wasn't until last weekend I got to try out a few things. I'm sure it's associated with H&M, so I knew I'd adore it all in there, and I did. It was such a shame the only time I was in the Regent Street store, I was saving for other things! Anyway, I purchased three little beauty bits as a taster, and so far I'm loving them all.

The first thing I saw was the Plissé Lip Balm. I went through a whole lip balm obsession/phase, and now I'm finding the ones I loved just aren't floating my boat, and are getting a bit ancient. At £5, I decided to buy this as an everyday lip treatment. Winter has well and truly arrived, and although there's perks for this chilly season; flaky lips aren't one of them. Therefore, I am enjoying this as a cure for the dreaded chapped pout.

The Shinjuku Bloom Hand Soap was a product I marched straight to the tills with, as it smelt delicious. It's floral, sweet, girly... and smells like washing detergent -  I LOVE IT (that does sound strange I know). This was only £4, and I'm absolutely loving having it around in the bathroom - who doesn't want amazing smelling hands?

Lastly, a nail polish. I feel like their range is so coveted, it would be rude of me not to acknowledge the colours. I picked up Orchid Mauve (£5) in a mad dash to the tills without much thought, although I'm still so in love with the colour. So much so, in fact it is now donning my fingernails and toes. It's a cool pink creme - the perfect winter pastel.

After my small trial of & Other Stories products, I'm really impressed with the brand. I hope to give the clothing range a go soon as well - if my purse permits.

Have you tried anything from & Other Stories?

Megan x

2 comments:

  1. All of these are so cutely packaged and they sounds really nice! I'm definitely jealous that & Other Stories doesn't ship to where I live.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. & Other Stories' beauty range looks and sounds amazing. I wish we could access it over here! The Lip balm sounds so good!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x