Saturday, 13 December 2014

H&M ACCESSORIES FOR ALL YEAR ROUND

 What I find with accessories, is that they tend to be very seasonal most of the time - especially when it comes to coloured pieces. I don't know what it is about H&M, but they're so on point at the moment. Rather recently, I've collected some really versatile pieces I can see I'll be wearing throughout the summer as well. I think one of the advantages of wearing shades of black, white and grey, is that they go with everything, especially silver items. The sunglasses above were £5.99, and a style I've always adored, but have never suited me. I remember spotting these in my local once, and leaving them behind as I was saving; and they vanished since. So as I spotted a single pair on the racks, I snatched them up quickly. Ray Ban Wayfarers have been on my list for such a long time, so to find a mildly reminiscent pair for a fraction of the price, floated my boat immensely.
Also, I managed to score some real bargains in the sale section. The rings featured above are different designs from two packs, at £2 each for around 10 in each. They're silver, but so dented they appear sparkly, and for such a nail fanatic like me, they make any manicure. The thin midi and normal variations are also beautiful, being so dainty and suitable for everyday.
Lastly, the necklace is a piece of knotted silver on a little chain. This was £1, and again, a little piece perfect for layering, and for simple accessorising. Perfection.

What are your new jewellery staples?

Megan x

5 comments:

  1. Crying over how gorgeous this picture is! Lovely post , glad to see you've got the blogging hat back on! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sunglasses look so gorgeous, such a nice picture! x

    http://www.prettythingsbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not usually a sunglasses lover but those shades are stunning
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to wear my Christmas earrings at this time of the year :) Those sunglasses are gorgeous! I'll take a look on the H&M accessories next time! xx

    Mary Bloomy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveee the glasses!!x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x