Sunday, 16 November 2014

THE FUTURE


I'm in a rambly mood today, and as I've had my careers meeting with the lovely advisor recently at school, I thought I'd talk about the future, so I've found a tag on YouTube and I'm just going to type my answers. I suppose looking back on this in a few years could be interesting, so enjoy this little bonus post!

1. What did you want to be when you were little?
I anted to be the typical popstar/dancer. I hate peforming arts now (if it's something you're into please don't be offended, it's just not for me), although I do think I went through a stage of wanting to be a model. Didn't we all?!

2. What do you want to be now?
Full-time blogger is the obvious I think, but of course that doesn't work out for everyone. I absolutely adore business though, so I think combining fashion/beauty and business is what I was meant to do. Either a buyer or a role in marketing I think is where I'm heading, and if possible I want Spanish to be incorporated.

3. Where do you want to live when you are older?
LONDON. It sounds so obvious, but the busy lifestyle that keeps my challenged sounds just for me. I love the sites, the shops and generally the opportunities that appear to be there.

4. What is your dream school/college?
I don't think I have a dream university to go to really. I know for A Levels I am definitely going to stay at my current school as I cannot imagine a better place, but for after that I don't know. I could stay local or go further afield, but I think primarily the aim is to attend one of the top ten, or the dream... Cambridge.

5.Where do you see yourself in five years?
I hate to plan ahead like this, as I think it would disappoint me if I don't end up where I want to be. I'm all for setting goals though, just giving myself a little bit of leeway in the process. Although saying that, I should think I'd be still in education.

6. If you could pick your future room mate, who would it be and why?
Probably one of my friends now (shoutout to Lauren, Jenna, Dannii and Anna). It's so unlikely we'd remain together as a close knit group in the future but if I could pick, definitely one of them. Or failing that, a friendly fashion blogger I could convince to borrow their clothes.

7. How many kids would you like to have?
The honest answer to this is I don't know. I haven't got a clue whether I want 2 or 3, or none at all.

8. Who is your dream husband?
Oooo... I think I'd say Kanye West because of how much of a gentleman he treats Kim (think of all the Yeezus merch as well -  I joke). I don't really have anyone in mind as a 'dream' husband, just someone who I get one with who makes me laugh. Simples.

9. How do you define success?
I think if you're happy, you are successful. Although I try not to be so materialistic and money orientated, I think financial stability for me would be a sign of success too, as well as being in a career I love and can excel in.

Feel free to tell me about where you see your future going in the comments!

Megan x

3 comments:

  1. Ah I love this, I am not exactly NOSEY but I like to find out things about people without prying haha, definitely agree with you on the job front, and hopefully the job entails moving to london ;) xxx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely post, I love your answers they're just so honest! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely post to read so interesting to hear your answers :) x

    http://www.prettythingsbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x