Sunday, 23 November 2014

THE £12 MONK SHOES

If I'm honest, I tend to swerve Primark nowadays. From time to time I find some brilliant bargains, but I don't binge in there like I used to. Sporadically I decided to have a quick browse last weekend, and came across these monk shoes. I've seen similar in Topshop for around £30, and also Next I think, but these were only £12! They also had them in oxblood, which I was desperate to get instead of black but there was only a size 5 and 7 left *cries*. Anyway, I've found them very comfortable and I've even been wearing them to school everyday, where I've had a tonne of compliments on them. I don't think my mum's a fan, but I literally adore them.

What have you picked up from Primark recently?

Megan x

7 comments:

  1. These shoes look so lovely! I'm tempted to go primark to get a pair!
    Jodie xo // La Lune Song

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look so lovely! I haven't shopped at primark in a while but i keep seeing posts with amazing things from there! Xx

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are amazing! I saw them in my local Primark too but they had all the other sizes apart from a 5 in both colours so I had to leave them behind D: I'm always going in Primark though but I don't buy anywhere as much as I used to!

    www.thebeautybaker.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shoes are so cool and really different to anything I've seen before.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG definitely want these in oxblood how beautiful!!!!!! xx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're all types of amazing! x
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. real wishes: http://www.real-wishes.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x