Thursday, 6 November 2014

RIVER ISLAND SLIP ONS


For the fashion post this Sunday, I've decided to show you all my new favourite pair of shoes. Slip ons have been circulating for a long time now, but this is the only pair I've ever owned and so far I'm loving them. They were a mere £20 from River Island, and fit perfectly. At first they did tear up the backs of my ankles and give my some nasty blisters, but now they are so comfortable and cause no problems. They look amazing with literally everything, from jeans to skirts and are waterproof as well - always helpful for the horrible English weather.

I've also picked up a pair from Primark in a thicker, leopard print, so you can probably expect to see a post on those beauties too.

Have you been bitten by the slip on bug?

Megan x

5 comments:

  1. I've wanted a pair of slip on shoes for a while now! I may have to give in and buy some x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look so nice and are so cheap especially from River Island! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been seeing this style of shoe everywhere and I think it's about time I grab a pair for myself. I'll be sure to check river island first!
    Hazzie

    clearcutfashion.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah these are absolutely gorgeous, the price is great too definitely need to nab myself a pair xx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely have the slip on bug but I haven't found a pair I'm completely in love with yet! These ones are so stunning, though, I definitely need to check them out.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x