Sunday, 2 November 2014

MANICURE OF THE WEEK

After biting my nails for a good few months, only recently have I managed to grow them to a reasonable square length. I've always considered acrylics, but if I'm honest, I don't have the money nor the patience to bare with them as they grow out. However, sometimes I really do fall in love with my natural nails, and right now I am head over heels.
I absolutely adore the autumn nail colours that surface around this time of year, although I must say the typical burgundy can get a little bit repetitive. I purchased last years A/W collection of minis from Nails Inc, and included in the box of six was this stunning deep green/black called Bruton Mews. It looked really elegant and seasonal which I adore, and so far longevity is really good, as I haven't had a chip for a good few days now. My only complaint is that I left it slightly open so it thickened massively, but I soldiered through and the end result of a beautiful nail set has me obsessed. I've noticed Collection 2000 have a similar shade for £3.19, so that's certainly on my list for the next Superdrug trip.
 
What do you think?
 
Megan x

11 comments:

  1. I've recently started growing my nails as I always bite them and want long nails but acrylics for me are just a nightmare! I love the colour of your nails xx

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this shade is beautiful! may have to pick that up myself!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the name really quickly and thought is was Bruno Mars! hahaha! Lovely shade either way!
    Allison from http://www.mercuteify.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Acrylics are lovely but too expensive so nice when yuy can grow them :) very pretty shade and rings xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty shade! Your rings are beautiful!
    Jodie xo // La Lune Song

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, they look perfect!

    http://headscribbles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This shade is absolutely beautiful! I love your rings too :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x