Sunday, 30 November 2014

MANI OF THE WEEK #2

As the last one of these posts went down so well, I thought I'd share another manicure with you all today. My nails are considerable shorter now, and I've even started biting them *bows head in shame*, so here's some photos of when they looked rather presentable.

I used a nude base of OPI Did You Ear About Van Gogh, a rather grey based nude that is opaque in two solid coats. On top, I painted the same amount of a Nails Inc glitter in Lancelot Place, a Tkmaxx find I'm obsessed with. It presents black, silver and gold glitters in various shapes, housed in a clear base.

I love how this little bit of layering turned out, although I must remember now to stop nibbling on my nubbins - I want nice nails for Christmas!

Megan x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous !! I love it. Also the rings are pretty.

    thelesfleur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those nails look amazing, incredible layering and cute rings xx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails look amazing! Love the rings as well! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x