Wednesday, 29 October 2014

LUSH SNOW FAIRY SHOWER GEL

Following last week's Lush haul, here I am with a Snow Fairy review - the epitome of Christmas. I absolutely love the gloriously girly pink stuff, and could quite possible live on it if I had a choice. If any of you have never heard of Snow Fairy before, firstly, where on Earth have you been and secondly, GET YOURSELF SOME NOW. Snow Fairy is like a gaudy pink candy party in a shower gel bottle, that smells delicious and lingers for ages after you've taken a shower. It's expensive yes, but for Lush I surprisingly pay that price without a complaint.
 
A rather brief review I admit, but I will seriously recommend this to anyone and everyone. My only complaint? Why is it not a permanent addition to the Lush shower gel line, because I need my holy grail fix of sugary goodness.
 
Megan x

6 comments:

  1. Snow Fairy always smells so amazing, it totally reminds me of this time of year <3 So festive :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally wish it was permanent as this is my favourite lush product, so stunning and totally worth the price xx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never smelled this and I'm making a point of it this weekend because everyone says its such a classic
    Allison from www.mercuteify.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just purchased this again after trying it for the first time last Christmas. It is such a beautiful smelling shower gel, and I agree that it should be made permanent.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. new follower! love your blog:)x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to try this, I love sweet smells! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x