Monday, 29 September 2014

THANK YOU // NAME CHANGE // CONTENT

Hola lovely readers,

I'M BACK!

Yes, I've been gone on here for at least a month now. I wish I could come back with a brilliant excuse and a million valid reasons why I have been so absent, but I don't really have anything other than 'I was lazy'. Incredibly lazy, and a lil bit of bloggers block. School life upped the pressure too, being in Year 11. I felt like my posts were half hearted and a little bit rushed before posting every other day, so I've chosen to divide my time equally between fashion and beauty. So, it's going to be a beauty post on a Wednesday, and a fashion post on Sunday. How does that sound?

I've contemplated changing my blog domain/name for a long time too, and I do think that would really give me the kick I need to get back in the swing of things. I was thinking 'The 6ft Club', being as I'm very nearly reaching that height and it means I could blog about anything. 'Megan Elizabeth' is also a suggestion, so please let me know which you prefer below in the comments or whether you'd just like it to stay how it is.

I've got a jewellery haul planned for Sunday , so I hope you'll all like that - I am a fan of the photos for it.

So there's not much else to say: thank you for being patient, please let me know about a name change and I hope you all enjoy the new schedule that will hopefully mean better quality content (starting from Sunday).

I can't wait to get going again,

Thank you all!

Megan xx

5 comments:

  1. I sometimes feel like taking a break from blogging as it can be so hard to keep up with it when you have a full time job or are at school or uni. I know I'll always come back to it in the end though as I enjoy it so much. I really like the name Megan Elizabeth for your blog, I just think it's really pretty and roles off the tongue :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since blogging is a hobby anything that isn't a hobby should come first when necessary. School is always a perfect reason to let things slide, so don't feel too guilty! It's good to see you back and I can't wait to see what new posts you come up with.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan Elizabeth is my choice. I am thinking about changin my name too. Just cant come up with something I like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the name Megan Elizabeth too, sounds rather elegant!
    Honestly don't worry about taking time away from blogging - it's a hobby and obviously your busy with school and things! x

    http://www.thebeautycheer.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x