Tuesday, 26 August 2014

SHIRTS THAT MAKE ME FEEL LIKE KYLIE JENNER

Since spending my evenings on the instagrams of every member of the Kardashian clan, I got a tad inspired by Kylie. To me her fashion sense is on point, and recently I've been trying to find items of clothing that can help me gain a little of her style. I've fallen head over heels for three shirts recently, all of which look perfect chucked on over cropped or plain tees and shorts, or tied around the waist.

My favourite and first shirt is the one pictured in the middle, which was £16 from Next in the Sale. It's perfect - slightly oversized, monochrome and very soft. It looks great worn and tied around my waist (as they all do really), and works in both summer and winter.

The second one I purchased is the red and blue plaid one from H&M, which was £14.99 and got it in a size 14 for it to be oversized. It's your typical shirt really, and I love that it was so cheap and from the high street. I wasn't really expecting to find such a gem in H&M (or for that sentence to rhyme).

The newest edition to my trio of shirts is a vintage find, and it cost me a mere £4.00. It's quite fitted but also very long, and I'm trying to find ways to style it up. I'm not sure where it was from originally, but I purchased it a vintage store called Daisy Rain in Redruth, Cornwall whilst on holiday. I just love finding vintage additions - I always like to think who it might have belonged to before and where it has come from!

Have you jumped on the plaid shirt band wagon?

Megan x


3 comments:

  1. I loooove these shirts especially the second one, I need to invest in more! xxx


    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie Jenner really does have amazing style! I'm always in awe but I don't think I could ever pull it off. I love the vintage shirt, can't believe you got such a bargain

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few plaid shirts still in my wardrobe from my "rock girl" moody teen days and I've seriously been considering whipping them out again.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x