Friday, 29 August 2014

S&G SMOOTHIE STAR BREAKFAST SCRUB

If there's one area of body care I lack in, it's exfoliation. It just seems to slip my mind and then when I feel like a spot of fake tanning, an exfoliating glove is all I need. Because of this, I decided I needed to purchase a good scrub one day. Of course, Soap and Glory is where I turn first, and I'm so glad I smelt this one. It was love at first whiff.

I'm sure Zoella had mentioned this scrub before, but it never really appealed to me until recently. if there's one thing you remember from this review, let me tell you IT SMELLS GOOD. And not just good as in 'hmmm... pleasant', GOOD as in 'I want to live the rest of my life with this by my side'. I promise you, I'm not *that* weird.

This scrub is perfection. It doesn't fall apart in the shower (you know when some break apart and are useless?) and you really can get your buff on. I love using this on my legs post shaving, to keep everything smooth and soft, as well as all over my body really. I'm not sure what else to say... try it for yourself I suppose, or at least give it a whiff next time you're in Boots. It smells mighty fine I tell you.

I seriously recommend this to everyone -I even think it's a holy grail for me now.

Megan x

11 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this scrub!! It smells gorgeous <3
    Have you tried S&G Smoothie Star body milk? Its smell compliments this one so nicely :)

    http://meltedglitter.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a sniff of this scrub and it is positively delicious! I really want to try one of S&G's scrubs since they seem to get so many raves. I'm the same - so lazy about exfoliation!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stuff does smell amazing! I lack in using these products too, really need to get back on top of it!

    Hannah Heartss x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favourite scrub to date, the smell truly is incredible and it works a treat :)
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost bought this one -it was down to the smell, I admit! but I 'just' decided on the sugar scrub as I loved the freshness of it. No doubt this will end up in my collection at some point!

    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this stuff it really is great, I just tend to scrub TOO hard and then my skin is worse?! Ya can't win ;) xxx

    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've yet to find an amazing exfoliant for my body, but this sounds amazing!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks lovely, their flake away scrub is also nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i need to try this! x

    www.sparklethiscity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the scent of this, Soap & Glory products always smell so good! xx

    http://bethht.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soap & Glory rarely disappoints! I've had my eye on this scrub for a while! xo

    EsraSevgi.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x