Thursday, 14 August 2014

ORIGINAL SOURCE SKIN QUENCHERS

Original Source is a brand I've loved for a long time now. Their standard shower gels are incredible as well as budget friendly, so when I saw they were now selling 'Skin Quench' variations described as an 'all in one moisturising' product, I had to buy a couple. The two I have are 'Pineapple & Coconut Oil' and 'Peach & Apricot Oil', and they were £2.70 in Boots.

I was expecting these to be super duper moisturising, when to be honest, they're not. I must admit they're more caring on the skin than the standard range, but a substitute to body lotion they certainly aren't. The Pineapple & Coconut Oil is my favourite, mainly due to the scent. The Peach & Apricot Oil isn't my cup of tea, although I was expecting to like it better. I just found out they also have one featuring watermelon, so I'll definitely be picking that up to try at a later date.

Although these weren't what I was expecting them to be, they do the job of body washing and smell good at the same time. I can't really complain.

Have you tried these shower gels?

Megan x

5 comments:

  1. I am so obsessed with this line of body washes and I'm excited to see they're expanding! It's sad that they don't do everything they claim, but I'm sure the scents are as amazing as the originals.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love original source- so refreshing. I always buy on offer though ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried the lime one from them, but the scent got a bit cleaning product-y after a while. I like the sound of a more moisturising body wash though, shower gels tend to leave my skin feeling a bit meh.

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love original source shower gels, especially the Vanilla and Raspberry one! May have to try these skin quenching ones, with winter coming my skin gets so dry that any extra help is great along side my normal moisturiser. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried those, but they look great ;)
    xx
    http://www.myrunwayfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x