Monday, 4 August 2014

NAILS INC PORCHESTER SQUARE

If there's one nail polish shade I can never ignore, it's a good nude. I've got a nice selection of the kind but when I saw this one in a Madrid Sephora, I still had to pick it up (and for the bargainous price of 6 euro).
 
I know Anna adores this, so of course I had that in my head when I saw it in the store. The shade is a cool, pale taupe with lilac undertones and boy is it sophisticated. I'm only 15 so of course I'm not too educated on the world of work, but I can imagine this would be a great job interview shade. Something elegant, and rather understated.
 
When I applied this, I was surprised to see it was rather opaque, and two thin coats were needed to reach full opacity. It glided onto the nail flawlessly, and this may be a big statement but I think it was one of the best formulas I've ever encountered. Seriously, it was THAT good. It also had a great longevity, and with top coat lasted the most part of a busy week. I really cannot believe I haven't used more Nails Inc before. If you've ever been hesitant to spend £11.00 on a nail polish, take my advice and just do it. For a staple colour like this, I wouldn't mind paying extra and I'm sure this is a bottle I'll be scraping clean in months to come.
 
Megan x
 

7 comments:

  1. It's a classic this one and I agree with you, although Nails Inc polishes are a bit more expensive, they're SO worth it :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I've heard about these polishes they most definitely seem worth the money! This is definitely an understated shade.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megan! this looks a lot like the Formula X nail color Monumental which i picked from the Madrid Sephora too! although is is half the price of that one.. so a better bargain! such a pretty color! :-)

    TheConscienceFund

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love nude nail polishes, they're so versatile and as you said, they're perfect for interviews!

    Jade Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this colour! The perfect nude! I put off buying it for so long, so happy I did :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Nails Inc, this is such a perfect nude shade :) I'm very tempted! xx

    http://bethht.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It does seem pricey but once you pick the right shade it is worth it definitely I love a nude nail xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x