Wednesday, 20 August 2014

MY VINTAGE LEVI SHORTS

On my holidays in Cornwall (let me know if you'd like a post on it), I spent a day in Falmouth. Falmouth is a beautiful harbour town, with a street of shops that really aren't what I'm used to. It's full of cute vintage places, small boutiques and more expensive surf shops - I love it there! In a vintage boutique called Wild Pony (perfection in a shop I promise you), I found a whole rack full of vintage denim. (I wonder how many more times vintage will be said in this post... VINTAGE VINTAGE BLIMMIN' VINTAGE.) I had been looking for a pair of Levi shorts for a while now, but never really thought I'd find any that fitted and that I loved. However, I scored the jackpot with these beauties. They're high waisted, perfectly distressed, fit without showing my arse cheeks, and were rather reasonably priced at £28.00. What more could a girl want? These are a waist 30" I think and used to be 501 jeans, but the lady in the store said to go up a size on vintage denim. I'm so in love with them, I'm just sad I didn't find them at the start of summer. Luckily for me, a good pair of denim shorts are very timeless.

Have you got your perfect pair of vintage Levi's?

Megan x

3 comments:

  1. They look great! I'd love to see a post on your trip to Cornwall x

    Reta :) ♥ x
    http://www.retaxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY they look gorgeous, pretty nail colour too! xxx

    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing and are such a flattering fit!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x