Thursday, 28 August 2014

MY MANNEQUIN HANDS SHADE

 Despite owning my fair share of nude nail polishes, I've never really found one that is my perfect mannequin hands shade, which basically means it is the exact colour of your skin tone. I picked up the Rimmel Let's Get Nude nail polish from the Rita Ora collection a few days ago, and I literally cannot stop staring at my nails - it looks beautiful.

I think what sets this apart from all my other nude polishes is its warm undertone. It's almost a peachy tan shade, something I never thought would be flattering on me. When I applied the first coat to my thumb, I was really disappointed. I thought it would be a French manicure sheer, but after three  coats I got an almost opaque finish, that looks so elegant and glossy. I'm not Rita Ora's biggest fan, but I'm definitely waving the flag for this shade.

Megan x

11 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, I love shades like this!

    Hannah Heartss x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a beautiful shade! I would never have picked that one up myself, think I might have to now - love it
    Sarah xx
    simplysarahlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shade looks gorgeous, very classy! I love your rings too :) xx

    http://bethht.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This shade looks perfect ! I'm not a huge Rita Ora fan and seem to have overlooked her nail polish range - will definitely purchase this on my next trip to Boots! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this shade- looks lovely especially with all your rings! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok i'm completely in love with that nail polish! Running to the drugstore NOW!

    http://www.chelsealeigh.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW this shade is stunning & your nail shape is looking gorgeous, I am lusting for this now xxx

    Blonde of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I love how shiny it is, and I really love the peachy undertones.

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a gorgeous colour so chic and classy!
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I laughed at the title! This is definitely a beautiful nude, though.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x