Friday, 1 August 2014

MY LOVE FOR VASELINE SPRAY & GO


As it is Summer and things get a little hot and sticky, I like to recruit a lighter, fast absorbing moisturiser. Last year I gave the Aloe Vera version of the Vaseline Spray & Go moisturiser a try, and this time round I purchased the Cocoa Radiant variation. I don't like the scent as much as the former, but it's definitely a good un'.

My review of this will be pretty similar to the last; it's a great moisturiser in a nifty spray on dispenser. What I love most is the light texture, and ease of use. It's literally the most simple wonder product ever, and I don't get the ew - my legs are sticking together - moments with this body product. It also makes my legs ( I say legs because they're the only body parts I actually bother with - naughty I know) feel soft and does a good job at moisturising, without going overboard.

I know this is a rather brief review, but I seriously recommend you get this product. The only downside is that it runs out really quick.

Megan x

4 comments:

  1. I love this stuff, perfect for a lazy moisturizer like me!! xx

    Youlooknicetodayxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have wanted to try this for ages it looks awesome xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stuff - the smell is so comforting too, perfect before getting into bed :)

    http://meltedglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so lazy when it comes to moisturising my body, so this product is honestly the best for me!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x