Sunday, 24 August 2014

ALL MATTE EVERYTHING - FOTD#1

Never do I usually stray from my typical everyday makeup routine, but last weekend I decided to do something a little different and make everything matte. I had purchased a few new products, so this look was a great way for me to try them out.
I'm not sure whether I'm happy with the look or the pictures, but here I am typing it up anyway.

Face:
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
Mayebelline Fit Me Concealer
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
NYX Taupe Blush
Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer

Eyes:
Smashbox Eye Primer
Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Stick in Trespassing Taupe
Urban Decay Naked Basics
L'Oreal Superliner Perfect Slim
Rimmel Scandaleyes Micro Precision Eyeliner
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Waterproof

Lips:
Gosh Velvet Touch Lip Liner in Antique Rose

What do you think?

Megan x

8 comments:

  1. You are looking GORGEOUS this is the look I wish I could achieve everyday! xxx

    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely amazing!

    www.retaxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty! x

    http://books-and-memories.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous :) Love your look

    style-mepretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a big, big fan of the all matte look and it's what I wear on a daily basis. You look amazing with it!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the look, you look so pretty! Even though everything's matte, it still looks really natural and not flat or cakey at all. Love that lip colour too - it looks like it sits really well!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This look really suits you, I don't do matte very well but it works so well on you!

    Jade x
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x