Thursday, 10 July 2014

MADRID BEAUTY HAUL


As you probably know, last week I spent some time in Madrid, with Lauren. Of course shopping was involved, so here's the beauty half of this 'holiday haul'.

Before I jetted off, I stocked up on the essentials, which includes the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, the Barry M Blink Eyeliner Pen and there was a deal on where this Collection Mardi Gras Lip Balm was free. The first two productions just mentioned are holy grail for me, so I had to restock as I was running low on both of them - and I refused to be stranded in Spain without them.

In Spain, there was a Sephora, so me and Lauren experienced our first together (#bestfriendgoals). The staff were lovely, and the shop was heaven. I would have purchased more but most things worked out cheaper in England, so I thought I'd just save some of my money and get whatever I wanted over here. However, I did have a browse of the Sephora's own range and purchased the Softening Face Mist and the Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover. Both of them I got in the smallest sizes, but they were only a couple of euros each so I thought I'd just give them a whirl. There was also a clearance of Nails Inc polishes, and I managed to find Porchester Square for 6 euro - bargain! I know it's an Anna fav, so of course I got it and I'm wearing it now. Review will be coming soon, it's beautiful.

The Zara Cherry perfume was 4.99 euro in the sale, which I could not ignore. I love Apple Juice, so Cherry was a welcome addition too. Furthermore, whilst I was in Bershka I came across these pineapple nail wraps. They were 2.99 euro and I literally could not leave them. I mean, come on. They're PINEAPPLES.

Lastly for the odds and sods was this pair of Eyelash Curlers from Tyger. They were 2 euro and although rather rubbish, do the job alright I suppose. I'm just glad to have a pair again after my Primark ones broke.

Have you been on holiday recently? Did you pick up anything fancy?

Megan x

4 comments:

  1. Good old Collection concealer! I reallllly want to raid a Sephora!
    Blog of Bits and Bobs // A UK Beauty and Personal Style Blog
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul! You picked up some great bargains! Those nail wraps are ADORABLE. It seems everyone's having a bit of a pineapple moment, ay?

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm running low on that concealer too, better stock up. I'm still shocked that sephora doesn't have a store in London. Come to London Sephora :O
    Kookii || The Beauty Diary♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely haul! I absolutely LOVE the nail stickers hah! I've never seen that eyeliner from Barry M before, always on the look out for new ones - it's definitely going on my list!:)xx
    pugsandflowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x