Sunday, 27 July 2014

BUMBLE AND BUMBLE SURF SPRAY


Ah, the Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray. The texturising wonder that took both the blogging and YouTube worlds by storm a few years ago. I remember watching Bethany Mota, the first 'beauty guru'  I ever saw, and she raved about this in a poolside video. Since then, it's been on my hit list, but I refused to spend so much money on something that may not work, just as the rest of the kind haven't on my hair. However, in Boots in the clearance, I found a mini bottle for £1.50 instead of the usual £9.50. You can bet I sprinted to the tills with this absolute steal of a buy.

I can safely say that out of every salt sprat I've tried (and there has been many), this works the best for me. It adds a little gritty texture and messiness, which is just what I want. My hair can be frustrating sometimes as it is practically poker straight with a fantastic Balamory flick at the ends (anyone know what I mean?), and although this doesn't change that dramatically, it makes it look somehow good. A bit more volumised and messy - it's a winner.

Will I purchase the full size? I'm not sure, but I do know I'll use up every last spritz of this summer savour product.

Megan x

6 comments:

  1. I'll for sure be saving my money up for this buy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. £1.50 is such a steal! I had the full size and I love it x

    ellabooxo • beauty & lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how cheap you got it, that's an amazing deal! The Toni & Guy sea salt spray is apparently very similar, just not as good so maybe try that out if you're missing this and don't want to shell out for the full size.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just been sitting in the garden with this on my hair! I only recently rediscovered it and it's about gone now but I'm definitely going to repurchase and £1.50??! What a bargain!! xx

    Youlooknicetodayxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds amazing you got this for an absolute bargain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Surf spray is so good! Have you tried the Dryspun Finish? xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x