Monday, 16 June 2014

THE HAIR ACCESSORY OBSESSION

On a recent shopping trip, I managed to pick up three hair accessories and apparently I've developed a slight obsession for them. Therefore, I thought I'd do a little show and tell.
The first one I purchased was £2.00 from Primark. It's a band of sunflowers, which looks especially nice over a bun (made with a donut of course) for a real 'ooerr I'm a festival girl' vibe. I look forward to working with this a little more and finding out how else it looks good, any suggestions?
The second I got was from Topshop at £4.00. This was a mad till purchase, and I don't feel any regret so far. I don't know how to describe it, but it has wire under the ear-esque bits which means you can manipulate them to look good. I think it also looks nice against my hair colour and would be perfect for school, when you can't be bothered to do anything but a messy ponytail. I'll let you know how I get on.
Lastly, another crazy impulse buy was from River Island. This huge black scrunchie was a fiver (ouch, I know) so I hope to get my moneys worth as this will go well with everything. It's kind of striped/textured as well - I can't get enough of 90s fashion right now.

Which one is your favourite? Any hair accesories you can recommend?

Megan x

4 comments:

  1. I just bought the band of sunflowers one a couple of days ago and absolutely love it :) I also got one that's pale pink flowers which are really cute too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sunflowers, scunchies remind me of being a child! So cute though.

    www.nicolabishopx.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the sunflower one is my favourite so cute and perfect for summer festivals! x

    http://inspirefashion01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because my hair is just above shoulder length I always think I can't do much with my hair but I might give some of these ideas a go! Thank you!
    Sarah x
    www.alittlespaceforeverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x