Tuesday, 10 June 2014

RIVER ISLAND NEW SHOES


As I mentioned in a previous post, this week saw my birthday come and go. I very gratefully received some money for the occasion, and along with a whole host of other items, I purchased these new shoes from River Island for £30.00.

I had had my eye on these for a long time, as they looked so comfortable and were reasonably priced for a pair of wardrobe summer staples. I got these in an 8 if you're wondering, which is my usual size and I love them. I've pictured a variety of outfits featuring them, including with adorable summer dresses, shorts and jeans (I need some new jeans, which Topshop ones do you recommend?). Most of my shoes are either black or white, so I think a tan pair was just what I needed to conclude my sandal purchases for this year.

That's all really, I just wanted to share my new pair of shoes, as I usually do. I can't wait to get styling and hopefully you'll see them in some outfit posts here soon.

Megan x

3 comments:

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x