Saturday, 14 June 2014

ORIGINS CLEAN ENERGY CLEANSING OIL


Upon my trip to the nearest CCO, I returned with a rather intriguing bottle of Origins Clean Energy Gentle Cleansing Oil. The reason I purchased this was becasue I remember using a DHC sample oil, and I alwasy look back and think how amazing my skin looked then. So, I couldn't leave without giving another ago, in an attempt to rectify those good skin days.

This cleansing oil is formulated without all the supposed nasties, like parabens and mineral oil which I love. I feel like what I'm rubbing into my skin will be beneficial, not harmful. The consistency of this oil is not too thin and not too thick. It's a nice medium texture, and I'd say I use a good ten pence sized amount morning and night to cleanse, and boy does this stuff do well at that. It tackles waterproof mascara easily, and certainly makes my skin feel fresh but not stripped. It's like it has added a touch of moisture while it has got rid of daily grime.

I've been using this for around two weeks, so although I haven't exactly tested it for a fair amount of time, I can already see a difference in my skin. It looks brighter, more radiant and the scars of past blemishes on my cheeks have faded ever so slightly. The only negative point I have is that you have to buy a pump separately, which I might do because I want to ensure I get the most out of every last drop in the bottle.

Megan x

8 comments:

  1. I have dry, dull skin, and I'm actually in the middle of trying to find a new cleanser, and I think thanks to this post I may have found it. I've never used a cleansing oil, but I've always wanted to try one. I've just always been afraid that they would clog my pores!

    http://melissapcooper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't like the DHC cleansing oil because of the scent, Origins normally smell amazing though so I will have to check this out! Danielle xx

    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The results you've had with this sure sound amazing! I've recently fallen in love with cleansing oil for removing my makeup, but I've never really used it AS a cleanser. I always follow up with something else as it can tend to leave a slight residue (at least the one I use).

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love this oil! I always reach for it when taking makeup off, over a different oil I have that as a pump :)

    catherine x



    beauty is in the eye of the beholder

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sound of this cleansing oil! my skin can be quite lifeless sometimes & this sounds like the perfect thing to perk it up a bit.

    whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I might check this out in London at the end of the month-I hate oils with mineral oil and theyre getting harder and harder to find so this one sounds good!

    Stacey Expat Make-Up Addict xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh I really want to try some origins products, especially love the more natural ingredients :) xx

    katrinaxmakeup

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to start using a cleansing oil, I have heard so much good things about it. This sounds like an amazing one, definitely have to try it out.
    Zeynab x
    The Beauty Load

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x