Saturday, 7 June 2014

BURT'S BEES LEMON BUTTER CUTICLE CREAM


Burt's Bees has always been a brand I considered for lip balms, and not much else. However, my opinion was totally changed when Lauren gifted me this Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream for my birthday. I don't think I've ever loved the scent of something so much!

I think we all understand that 'winter fingers' look. You know, cuticles and nails that have been a little nibbled and a tad dry but still tried to be salvaged with some polish? Yeah, that was me. I always bite the skin around my fingers and I know it's an awful habit, but sometimes I don't even realise I'm doing it until I'm bleeding. Nice Megan, nice.

Bleeding fingers aside, this product is incredible. The cream is more of a lightweight balm that you simply apply to the desired area, which for me is generally all over the skin around and the base of my nail. It works its magic and I have noticed a considerable difference in that area since using this. I'm gradually swapping the winter finger look for the summer alternative, and I'm loving it. I'd also like to have a moment for the scent of this product. It is DIVINE. It's lemon-y but not artificial, slightly sweet and generally delicious. I could eat the pot but I don't think it would taste as good as it smells.

So, in short, if you're after a nifty little tub to solve your nail skin woes then look now further than this. I'd recommend it to anyone and everyone.

Megan x

9 comments:

  1. I won this from Burt's Bees the other day and since i've started using it I'm in love with it.

    Such an amazing product!

    www.nicolabishopx.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this but have forgotten I had it until I saw this post. I must dig it out and start using it again becuase I used to love it!
    http://missbeccabeauty.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea they did stuff like this! I'm awful with cuticles, definitely going to have to get my hands on this x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried this.. but I have the Lush lemony Flutter cuticle butter.. and this sounds quite like that one..

    Friday Shopping! TheConscienceFund

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love Burt's Bee's products, especially their hand salve and I love citrusy scents so I definiately need to try this! Lovely post :)

    http://www.filthypaws-and-silkydrawers.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did a mini exchange with a beauty blogger and she got me this- I was SOO impressed with this product! How it feels, along with the smell = magnificent!
    Blushing Biddies

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never knew Burt's Bees make this! Definitely going to try this soon :) I love lemon scents too. <3

    Sharice ♡♡ Dominique | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. This stuff is seriously amazing! I use it pretty much every day
    Allison from www.mercuteify.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! It smells incredible // exactly like Sherbert Lemons X
    www.racheljaynebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x