Sunday, 29 June 2014

BOBBI BROWN SPF50 PROTECTIVE FACE BASE


As I will be going on my travels abroad very soon *crosses fingers for a tan*, I thought it was about time that I ventured into the world of facial SPFs. The one I chose to try was the Bobbi Brown SPF 50 Protective Face Base, which is £28. I've tried less than a handful of items from Bobbi Brown, but whilst in a CCO I came across this and managed to justify parting with my cash, and although I haven't used it that much yet, I'm pleased I did already.

I suppose over the next few days I'll know whether its love or not, but after the first few uses I can report that it was non-oily, very light, I didn't at all get burnt and makeup sat just like normal on top. I had a Superdrug's own SPF last year, and it was so oily it looked like you could fry a chip on my face. Not good. It also smells very vacation-y, and I'm sure it will be a nostalgic scent for me when I get back from Spain. I've never really noticed Bobbi Brown for skincare before, but the cleansers do look great. So far, so good.

What SPF are you using/going to use?

Megan x


5 comments:

  1. Really want to try this! The La Roche Posay Anthelios one is my current SPF, I also really like the sign behind the product haha!

    Lauren // thebeaubow.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Megan! I have always loved Bobbi Brown for their skincare and of course makeup! really looking forward to picking up their hydrating line of products .. will try this out as well! :-)

    TheConscienceFund

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I love what I've tried from the range Divya! I cannot wait to get some more bits and pieces from Bobbi Brown :) x

      Delete
  3. I used to to use the Clinique version of this, so think i will have to give this one a go :) thanks for the post hun xx

    Anna-Maria | www.topdrawfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x