Sunday, 11 May 2014

STYLING MOM SHORTS - Pt.2


Hey everyone, how's your weekend going? I never normally start posts like this but today I'm feeling particularly chatty. How about a nice, relaxed post for your Sunday? (Well, I have nothing beauty to post.)

This is the second outfit including my 'mom' shorts from River Island. Once again, this outfit consists of many staple pieces that could be styled whichever way you liked.

Cardigan - New Look
Top - Monki
Belt - Unknown
Shorts - River Island
Shoes - New Look

I think a nice necklace would have completed this look well, but unfortunately I forgot my whole jewellery stash when I went to Lauren's to take these pictures. *sighs* The shoes haven't left my feet recently, as they're comfortable yet versatile and don't make my tootsies look like boats. (Tall girl problems, eh?)

Let me know your thoughts in the comments!

Megan x

3 comments:

  1. Love the cardigan, looks so cozy! :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these shorts :) I keep eyeing up mom jeans but I reckon they'd look ridiculous on my little stick legs. Maybe shorts are the way to go! That tshirt is just adorable x

    claireizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x