Monday, 26 May 2014

NSPA MELTING CLEANSING GEL


As I saw myself getting to the end of my Sanctuary Hot Cloth Cleanser, I decided I needed a restock of something different. I cam across this Melting Gel Cleanser in Asda for £4.05, so I thought I'd give it a go.

I was a little aprehensive of this at first, because it is a gel consistency which I've never tried before apart from the awful foaming washes I used to use. This doesn't lather at all, it does exactly what the tube describes and really does melt, almost turning into a light oil consistency and then kind of milky as it is washed off. It removes my makeup well, and even stands strong against waterproof mascara, but I do tend to use a separate remover for that as this does sting the eyes slightly. In short, it is a brilliant makeup remover that doesn't bother my skin or leave it feeling stripped in the slightest.

If you're after a good budget cleanser, I do recommend this highly. I also love the squeezy tube - makes finishing every last bit easy!

Megan x

ps. if my posting becomes sporadic all will be back to normal in two weeks. I have another exam I'm determined to nail.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds great, nice review!

    mymakeupmemoire.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds lovely :) good luck with your exam! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely, thank you Beth!xx

      Delete
  3. Great review, good look on your exam! x

    books-and-memories.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x