Saturday, 26 April 2014

THE SHOWER GELS


Shower gels can be quite boring essentials sometimes, but recently I've been loving picking and choosing which one I use in the shower depending on my mood. (Don't I lead an exciting life?) They smell delicious, look adorable in their huge bottles and make washing a little less monotonous.

The Vanilla & Macadamia Cocoon Bath & Shower Gel was 99p in B&M stores, a place I normally avoid but decided to check out on a whim. Usually I can't stand vanilla scents but I happened to really like this one, and I couldn't help but give it a go for so cheap. This works equally as well for use as a shower gel and as a bath foam, creating lots of lovely scented bubbles.

My favourite of the three has to be this NSpa Peach Shower & Bath Gel. Oh. My. Gosh. This smells incredible - literally like fresh peaches. This one is £3 in Asda for 500ml (bargain alert) and I really want to try some of the other scents. As soon as this is finished I have to go and repurchase, or I may just buy another as a backup. This is a serious recommend from me.

Lastly is the Philosophy Peppermint Stick Shower Gel. This is the most expensive, at £14 for 480ml and it is a Christmas limited edition, but they bring it back each festive season. If you're not really a fan of the super minty scents, this one would be perfect for you as it is a tad sweeter. This by far gives gives the best bubbles as well as lather, but I'm having to use it sparingly. I'm determined to make it last until I can buy another!

What's your favourite shower gel? (Mine is definitely Lush Snow Fairy but until it comes round again, NSpa has taken the spot.)

Megan x

8 comments:

  1. mmmm I bet the Peach NSpa one smells delishhhhhhhhhhh :)

    Would love it if you could check out my latest post and leave me some love too! :)
    Lucie xx

    Fatbeautyx // My Youtube Channel // Vote For Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually buy Soap & Glory shower gel but the peach one sounds lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. o I love shower gels! im a bit of a shower gel junkie :) the peach one sounds amazing!

    Catherine x

    http://www.beautyisintheeyeofthebeholder.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The peppermint one sounds delicious! I wish it wasn't just around for Christmas <3

    sparklyghosts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine is snow fairy too but the soap and glory foam call is one I've been using and liking as well :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh the peach one sounds delicious, peach scents always get me! I will definitely keep my eye our for the peppermint one next Christmas, I'm a huge fan of the Philosophy Cinnamon Buns :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Soap and Glory Shower Gels, and the bottles are so big it takes me ages to get through them.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x