Saturday, 5 April 2014

SPRING TOUCHES


I got my ears pierced when I was 6 (woah, it's been a while) and since then I've always adored the pretty danglers or studs that I could wear. Spring especially brings some beautiful bits, so today I have my top 3 of the moment to share.

River Island Pink Daisy Earrings £2 - If you're after a pair of adorable earrings, visit none other than River Island. These adorable little flowers go great with just about everything, but my favourite look must be a messy hair style with these in my lobes. I have them in white with yellow centres too, so I'm now waiting on a pastel blue pair to reach the shelves so I have the perfect spring earring trio. They've also been heavily complimented by my friends at school. Gah, so kawaii.

NEXT Mint Green Dangly Earrings, £8 (part of a set) - Being the typical blogger, something mint had to be included here. These pretties are subtle enough for everyday wear, especially if you feel a little boring wearing monochrome 365 days of the year (like me). I always love to wear dangly earrings (I swear that isn't the correct word for them) with my hair down, peaking out at certain angles. I can imagine these would look gorgeous on blondes too.

Brandy Melville Traingles £4 - Oh Carnaby Street, I love you for having a Brandy Melville. (Carnaby Street is my favourite place to shop in the whole world by the way.) If like me you get a bit narked that the clothes in Brandy Melville are all one size, the jewellery section is the place to head. These gold triangles work in the colder months too, and once again go nicely with my whole wardrobe. My only complaint is the rather strange clear circle backs!

Any jewellery bits you've declared spring with?

Megan x




11 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous earrings! I want them!!
    Sarah x
    www.alittlespaceforeverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah love these earrings, I'm heading online to check out what I can buy!
    aaamylouxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been loving midi rings again this spring! The flower earrings are super cute :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the next earrings they're gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those river island ones! http://louloubella92.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x