Tuesday, 1 April 2014

GARNIER MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER


Since Bioderma hit the beauty scene, it seems many brands have hopped onto the bandwagon in an attempt to make a dupe of the popular micellar water (which is still haven't tried). I've used the L'Oreal alternative, so when Garnier released a huge 400ml bottle of the stuff I was very intrigued. Such a large amount retails at a small £4.99, which is often on offer at around £3.32 (or £2.99 in Savers!). You get double the amount for the same price the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Cleansing Water, so I'm really pleased to admit I prefer this one.

I use this in both the mornings and evenings, as I find it doesn't irritate the skin and is more gentle than the L'Oreal alternative, which did sting occasionally on sensitive areas. At night this becomes the first step of a double cleanse, and as I wake up I use it to refresh the skin and remove any general grime. On the bottle it does say 'no rinsing' but I always make sure to do so, and I'm the same with face wipes. I have to wipe it off with a wet flannel because if it is strong enough to get rid of my daily face, I don't want it to be stewing under my moisturiser. Anyone else do that...?

Overall, I'd highly recommend this micellar water. It's gentle, unscented, easy to use and cheap. A welcome addition to my skin care collection.

Megan x




16 comments:

  1. I just picked this up in Savers and was doubly impressed, it's awesome! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone seems to be talking about this!!! I think I'm going to have to try it out for myself!!
    It would be awesome if you checked out my blog littlebeautybloge.blogspot.com
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just bought and tried this. It's nice, but I think I'm one of very few people who still prefer L'Oreal haha! xx

    D Is For...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! L'Oreal was the first micellar water I tried, I think I prefer the packaging of it to Garnier x

      Delete
  4. I have been loving this micellar water, defiantly seems to be the best one on the high street so far!

    Hannah Heartss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, I'll be trying this after I run out of my L'oreal one!

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this cleansing water. It is brilliant at what it does, cleanses, tones and moisturises in one go.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been using the L'Oreal version but it's nearly empty so may have to pick up this one to try next!x

    http://whatshellsays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was so helpful! I've heard so much about these, and I really want to get one!

    ultravioletrae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just bought this and have fallen in love with it! A perfect dupe for Bioderma :) Danielle xx

    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great product isn't it, so much cheaper and a lot more obtainable than Bioderma.
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x