Wednesday, 30 April 2014

CROPPED WARDROBE ADDITIONS


Over the past month I have absent mindedly acquired 4 cropped wardrobe pieces, and being as I have been loving them so much I just had to share. They're all very budget too.  (I'm not going to link the tops because I think most of them are no longer available. I hope you don't mind, consider this post a bit of inspiration for spring fashion!)

The first one I purchased was the River Island striped frilly piece. It's monochrome (no surprise there) but I just thought it was too adorable to leave. The fabric is so lightweight and soft! I love to wear this with slightly high waisted or ripped knee jeans.

The second is a cropped cami from Asos, in a beautiful pastel blue colour. It is so soft to the touch and I can imagine would look incredible with some high waisted baggy shorts and some sandals. I was so close to buying a perfect pair of shorts in River Island the other day, but an 8 was too small and a 10 was nowhere to be seen - heartbroken me.

The white rose textured crop top is from H&M, and I think with a tan this would look even more amazing. It's one of those pieces that will go with everything, because it is white and the layering possibilities are endless. I've been loving it with a black and white flannel shirt over the top, open with jeans.

Lastly, I have a cropped Monki dog sweatshirt. I bought the t-shirt in the same print but white because I loved it so much. This is great for that inbetween weather, you know when it is a bit chilly but the sun is out? It's probably too thick for summer, and not enough for winter but for the transition weeks I can see myself wearing this a lot.

I hope you remotely enjoyed this fashion post. Would you like to see more of the kind?

Megan x

7 comments:

  1. Aaaah so cool!
    xoxo
    www.myrunwayfashionworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dog sweater! It's so cute! Lovely post- I love seeing peoples new purchases! x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the white crop top from H&M. I think it's a really nice feminine touch to a classic, boxy style :) x

    Mel // izzipenelope

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award :) For more info go to http://ellieaustin.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/leibster-award_1.html

    All the best
    Ellie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dog one is so cute!
    http://boysbracesandbowties.blogspot.co.uk/
    Evie xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that black top with the bulldog on!

    Something about Carey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x