Thursday, 3 April 2014

A DAYTIME SMOKEY



Avon Eye Primer // Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze // MUA Undressed Palette // Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette // Stila Smudge Stick Eyeliner in Oscarfish // Benefit They're Real Mascara // Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

I'm quite into these 'eye of the day' type posts, so I'm returning with another in the form of a daytime smokey. You know, something a little dark and 'bedroom eyes' but nothing too fancy. I'm really loving the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On And On Bronze and although I've had it for a while now, I've rediscovered it and I think it's here to stay in my everyday routine. I have also spotted on the Boots website names for three more in Punk Nude, Creme de Nude and Naked Ambition. I tried to add them to my basket but it says they've been discontinued, so I can only assume they've been released early when they shouldn't have been. I can't contain my excitement though, what if Maybelline have listened to our prayers and included some more nudes in the line??!! (By the time this goes up it may have changed.) Anyway, the Naked Basics is (as always) fantastic for crease work and goes nicely with every look. Under it all to add some lasting power is the Avon Eye Primer - a serious holy grail I cannot recommend enough. Perfecto.

Megan x





8 comments:

  1. Love this look, I'll have to try it soon!

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so subtle and perfect for an every day look !
    Love it
    littlebeautybloge.blogspot.com
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This eye look is so pretty! Your eyebrows look great too <3

    http://sparklyghosts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! You have gorgeous eyes and brows too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thanks for leaving me your link on my twitter post :)
    This is a great smokey eye for day to day ! I am loving on and on bronze too, although it is a fairly new addition for me - but I am loving it!!

    atouchofellie.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful shot of your eyes here! also a lovely and subtle look for daytime - great post!

    Anita @ AllThingsAnita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just picked up Creme de nude and Creme de rose - they look similar to Soft Ochre and Painterly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x