Thursday, 6 March 2014

THE FIVE PRODUCT FACE


As I'm all for the minimal makeup, natural appearance, I began digging into my collection for items that would be perfect as a 'five product face', and immersed with a small selection of bits and bobs to suit.

For base, I don't think I could ever use the same concealer for both face and under eyes (which is why I'm convinced I need the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, but that's another story). Therefore, I settled on the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (£4.19) for blemishes, and Benefit Erase Paste (£19.50) for dark circles, both of which are bordering holy grail ground for me.

I'm the biggest blush fan, but because I had to use up almost half of the dedicated amount of products on concealer (curse you dry eyes), there was simply no room at the inn. I settled on the Kardashian Beauty Cabana Bronze Waterproof Bronzer (£13.50) instead, for a little glow-getting and colour. I adore this so much, as it cannot be overdone and is literally perfection in a pan. I rarely leave the house without it now.

Eyes are probably the place I use the most product on daily, as it's quite nice to spend a few extra minutes defining and lining. However, I think mascara is a staple so I had to include the Max Factor Clump Defy Waterproof Mascara (£10.99), my favourite at current. It's such a good all-rounder, and pretty longwearing too.

Normally I forget about lips, but after discovering the Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Super Natural (£7.99), I've been paying more attention to them. This shade is such a pretty pink nude that is so universal as it goes with everything. The thought of it with a bronzed cheek bone makes me squeal slightly. #sad

Megan x

Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. I always love a five product face post! I love seeing what others use to keep their makeup simple yet still beautiful! I desperately need to try the Benefit Erase Paste! Great post :)
    Rosie xxx
    Rosie alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Benefit Erase Paste! It's a miracle worker on dark circles xx

    D Is For...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't get along with erase paste, I am probably standing within a very minority...but I love all the other products, and think minimal and bronzed is apt for the time of year xxx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit that at first, I didn't think I liked erase paste either!x

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a great look you picked there! I don't think I could leave out eyebrow products though, I'd probably rather cut down on the bronzer :)
    xx

    www.kazetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x