Friday, 28 March 2014

TEMPTING LILAC



I'm going to make a confession right now: I own hardly any lipsticks. By that I mean under 10, but there's one I've been choosing over all the others recently - the L'Oreal Caresse Lipstick in Tempting Lilac 101 has me hooked.

I think I love this so much because it is one of few colours that do not wash me out. It's the lilac trend for dummies *cough cough me* as the shade is somewhere in between that and a baby pink. I never thought I'd be saying that here, as usually I'm all about warm tones with my brown hair and eyes. The finish is a beautiful sheen, my personal preference in any lip product and I think that does help with making the shade appear less stark. I also have to mention the packaging here; a clear and gold tube that looks super luxe and way more expensive than the £7.99 price tag.

Overall, I think I'm learning to love lipsticks a little more one step at a time, and I'm feeling all the more ladylike for it. What do you recommend?

Megan x


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shade

    http://prettypurple92.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely shade (: I love the Revlon Superlustrous Shine Lipsticks as they are so nice and sheer x

    A Little Treat | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh how have I not heard of those before? They sound gorgeous! I love a good sheer haha :) x

      Delete
  3. I love this, it's really pretty and still quite natural xxx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing on you!! I dont think it would suit my skin colour though...
    http://littlebeautybloge.blogspot.co.uk/
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this line of lipsticks, I currently own the Rebel red and Mauve cherie but it looks like I need to go and buy this one as well. Gorgeous :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that color looks perfect. I wonder if it would look the same on my skin. I am not a big lippie person, but I am trying to find a color that adds just a little color to my lips.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like the perfect Spring shade! It looks so good on you and the packaging is adorable

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x