Tuesday, 4 March 2014

SWITCHING UP THE STASH #3


So I'm back again with the third edition of the 'Switching Up The Stash' post. This week I got a new foundation, so kind of tailored the look around it, which resulted in a rather Rimmel-scentric Muji party!

We'll start from the top, with the base in question, the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in Light Porcelain. I may have slipped up slightly on the shade (for a second time round, congratulations Megan) as this is a little too pink, but the only other option was Ivory which looked very dark... I guess I'll find out. Of course, I wanted to complete the duo with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory for the under eyes. As always, the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer is the choice for blemishes. I think you may notice that the draws are a little jumbled, due to the huge Kardashian Beauty Cabana Bronze Bronzer. I haven't used this in a while, so I'm looking forward to getting a good swirl on in that jumbo pan.
I've gone for the Kardashian Beauty Kim Kardazzle Palette for my blush and highlight, as well as eyeshadow.

 I love to apply a cream base for any eye look, which is yet again another Rimmel product in the form of the Bulletproof Beige Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Stick. I know it looks a little worse for wear, but that proves how much I love this nifty little product. To brighten the waterline I'm looking forward to using the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Nude, and to define I've included the Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Black and the Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara. I'm a no-fuss brows person, so for a little taming there's the MUA Clear Mascara as a brow gel substitute.

To coincide the the bronzed eye and peach cheeks, I decided upon the Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Luna. It's been a while since it saw the light of day, so I think it's about time I get applying.

Megan x


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous picks they look perfect for the transfer from winter to spring xxx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x