Thursday, 13 March 2014

SPRING CHEEKS



One of the many reasons I love spring is because of the pretty pinks and peaches that come with it, and there's nothing I love more than a good blush. Put the two together and boom - the 'Spring Cheeks' edit is born. Ladies, pack away your plums and mauves to give these beauties a go.

Three of the four products above are of a cream formula, my absolute favourite and the key to a fresh complexion. My first ever of the type was the MUA Blush Perfection Cream Blush in Dolly, a perfect apricot shade that I've rekindled my love for. The best part is that these retail for £2, so if you haven't tried these there is no excuse. I'm sure if you collected all of the coppers from your purse you'd be pretty close to that amount!

I haven't tried a whole lot from Elf, but this HD Blush in Superstar has left a good impression. The pigmentation is out of this world, as well as the longevity. If you're careful with application, you'll discover that this is a great budget spring cheek colour.

Can you remember when Dainty Doll did its rounds on Fragrance Direct and everyone went a smidge crazy over the £1.99 prices? I know I do, and I have the Cream Blush in Paper Roses to show for it. The minute shimmer translates as a light sheen on the cheeks, one of the reasons why I love this cool toned pink so much.

The only powder here is the Stila Positively Pink Cheek Palette, which consists of two shades that create a beautiful luminous colour, so much so I'd say it doubles as both blusher and highlighter. Delicious.

Megan x

*I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know what you think of the image in this post. I've started using Photoshop to edit my pictures and I have a feeling they don't look right!*

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore the MUA cream blushes! They're such great value for money and honestly feel and look so much more expensive than they actually are! I also purchased the Stila Cheek Palette and haven't had the chance to use it yet but I'm looking forward to giving it a go :)
    PS. I think the photo looks great. I also use photoshop and find it's the editing software I always go back to!
    Daniela xo // danielascribbles // click here to enter my MAC giveaway - only 6 days left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The MUA blushes are amazing for the price! I love them :) xo
    Elise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The MUA Blush is a defo steal at that price - the picture is great shows the colours really well :) xx
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the photo looks great - the colours look lovely! I've never really been a fan of blush but I think you may have tempted me, didn't know I could get a good one as cheap as the MUA one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah what a beautiful photo!! and the Mua is amaizng <3 !!
    Thank you for sharing love!^_^ <3

    www.beautylish-life.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. All these blushes look amazing! Amazing photography too :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x