Thursday, 20 March 2014

SOFT SPRING EYES


Dainty Doll Eyeshadow Base // Collection Eye Pencil in Vintage Blush // Anastasia Eyeshadow in Ballet // Urban Decay Venus // Natural Collection Milk Chocolate // S&G Matte Lilac // Kiko Eyeshadow 126 // Max Factor Clump Defy Waterproof //

Thinking about it, I've always been a fan of pink on the eyes. Right from the age of around 7 years old, when my nan got me a b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l mono eyeshadow in a hot pink shade from 17. I was particularly a fan of a gold to pink gradient, using no brushes. Gosh, those were the days... *winces*

Anyway, when I have time on my hands I love to do a little experimenting with products, and above is what I came up with the other day. A subtle, soft pink eye look that seems rather fitting for spring. I think I may wear this more often, as I loved the outcome and it reminded me somewhat of looks that have been created with the Naked 3 palette. One day I'll try a lilac/purple version, would you like to see an attempt?

Megan x




11 comments:

  1. Really pretty eyes, looks lovely <3

    http://sparklyghosts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, so soft and natural. Would definitely love to see a lilac version xx

    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful! Perfect for spring :) xx
    Alison Speaks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks gorgeous and your eyes are so pretty xxxx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty look, I'll definitely be trying this out, and treating myself to some of the products you've used! Natural, soft looks like this are my absolute favourites :)

    www.ceejayell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x