Tuesday, 11 March 2014

SKIN FOR SPRING


If you've been reading my blog since the start of winter, you may remember my post on the 'Skincare Revamp'. A lot of you enjoyed that edit, so here I am as spring dawns with another set of products that I hope to use more this season.

The most recent purchase is the much coveted Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I've been using this for a week or so now, and have very much enjoyed having it in my routine as a morning cleanse or the first makeup remove of a two step duo. It says no rinsing, but I always do. If it's strong enough to take off my makeup, I'm not sure I'd want it stewing on my face under my moisturiser... anyone else do that?

I'm sure we've all heard rave reviews on the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask, but now I'm looking for a lighter alternative in the offering of the 10 Minute Mask instead. I've used this a couple of times, but I cannot wait to apply it regularly as a shot of moisture twice a week, whilst the flowers bloom and the rabbits hop in the golden fields. How poetic of me haha.

Lush - an old favourite of a store. I've been reaching for exfoliating toners recently, but there's nothing more refreshing than a facial spritz of the Breath of Fresh Air Toner Water. It's been abandoned, so I think I need to show it a little more daylight.

Lastly, a moisturiser in the form of the Solutions Hydra Beyond Day Cream. It smells amazing, but isn't heavyweight enough at the moment to use on my dry skin. Hang in there little blue tub - I'll be putting you to good use as soon as spring rolls in.

Megan x

6 comments:

  1. I love the sound of the Lush Toner Water, might have to give that a try!
    Lovely post :) x

    http://nicolabishopx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the look of the micellar water, I've used the l'oreal one before and that's been lovely but can be a little strong on the eyes so I've had to buy a seperate eye makeup remover. Would be great to have everything in one. The Drink Up is something else I've been lusting over, as well as everything else from Origins. AND the Lush toner, I've never used anything skincare related from there before - it's nice to know what to look for! Great post! xx

    Jade | skinsweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post and the products look great xx

    Anna-Maria | www.topdrawfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely want to try out the micellar water and the origins, I'm definitely picking it up next time I see it, and perhaps the mask too haha!
    I really like your blog, followed you on bloglovin :)

    Kat xx

    rainbowcrush.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The garner water seems to be in everybody's posts lately! I might need to try it myself!
    The Beauty Break

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x