Sunday, 16 March 2014

NEAL&WOLF HARMONY HAIR TREATMENT


I'm sure I've mentioned this a few times before, but recently I have been really into haircare. I've never done anything drastic with my locks (I did rock a rather fetching Dora the Explorer cut as a child) so I like to maintain what I got given naturally. That includes a whole variety of products, one of which is the Neal & Wolf Harmony Treatment*.

As I have never dyed my hair nor use excessive heat regularly, the ends are in quite decent condition, but this just gives them that tip-top look. I find it gives just the right amount of moisture, and whilst some treatments weigh down the hair, this isn't one of them. I don't tend to use this for long on the ends unless I'm feeling extra specially pampered. Most of the time I apply it to the ends of my hair in the shower as I get scrubbing with a loofah, which I find works very nicely. I'd definitely say to keep this away from the roots and focus more after the mid-lengths, as things can get a little oily quickly.

I have really been enjoying using this product but I have to say, I don't think I'd repurchase. It's a good treatment no doubt, but there are cheaper Boots alternatives. If you're after something rather bespoke and luxurious (btw this smells GOOD), give it a go.

You can buy the Neal & Wolf Harmony Hair Treatment for £13.50 at their online store.

Megan x

*PR Sample.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x