Tuesday, 18 March 2014

BOOTS/SUPERDRUG HAUL


Ah, a good ol' haul post today. I love to write them and you like to read them, so here's another of the bits and bobs I have purchased over the last two weeks.

Since Lily Pebbles wrote a post on Max Factor Ruby Fruit *thinks of Educating Rita*, I went on a hunt for the shade. This was a huge bargain; £2 in the clearance bin of Asda. Also for nails, I purchased two new Barry M Gelly High Shines in Rose Hip and Huckleberry *hellooo spring*, as well as two packs of Impress Nails. The colours I found were in 120 Totally Busted (neon orange) and 100 Ecstatic Cling (neon pink). I love having these in my drawers, for the day I decide I need some extra oomph on my fingertips. The best part is that these were in the clearance at Boots, £2 each. Score.

It seems I went a little loco on the bases too, having picked up the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation (£4.99 in a Supedrug offer) and the Bourjois CC Cream which was £9.99. The latter was what my Boots points went on, and I'm now left with 37p on my card *sobs*.

The only skincare item I purchased was the Garnier Micellar Water, £3.32 in Superdrug. A heads up for those of you who are thinking about getting one - they're £2.99 in Savers. Pfft, I could have saved myself 33p.

Lastly, some randoms that consist of two Revlon Lip Glosses in Bellini and Sizzle Canicule (£1.50, Boots Clearance) and a Cuticura Sugar Candy Hand Sanitizer (£1, Primark). I can only imagine the glosses were discounted as the many new balm variations from Revlon booted them off the shelf.

It's funny, as I insisted I hadn't bought anything but it seems I've collected more than enough items... Perhaps a blog sale or spending ban is in the line for me!

Megan x



12 comments:

  1. I never see a clearance section in my local Boots, I'm very jealous of your bargains! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shopping by proxy - what a great haul and seriously want those Barry M pastel shades :o) Xx


    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have been eyeing up most of the things in this haul, especially the bourjois cc cream xx
    mollyox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Haul, who doesn't love a good bargain!? I've been very tempted by the Rimmel Wake Me Up and Bourjois CC cream too lately especially after Sunday's foundation related #bbloggers chat. Thanks for the heads up that you can get the Garnier Micellar water in Savers, I'll definitely be checking that out. I was waiting until it was in stock in Boots but it's almost £5 in there, so thanks! Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Wake Me Up Foundation and the Garnier Micellar Water (http://greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/skin-care-garnier-micellar-cleansing.html) both are amazing products.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  6. those Barry M polish colors are to die for! I'd love to try a cheaper micellar water but they are few and far between in the states

    http://www.mercuteify.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've recently tried the Micellar Water from Garnier and I have to say so far I'm really impressed with it. The Bourjois CC cream looks really lovely, I'd like to try that at some point.
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have SUCH similar tastes! All of these things I either own or are on my wishlist! The pastel Barry M shades need to be mine asap! And I love the Garnier micellar water

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKH7U2Fc_gA&list=UU9AbJXwSBwZL8617FpyNbxA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh I've never nabbed anything from the clearance and still need to try the Garnier Micellar water it sound so amazing! I'm loving Boots hauls at the moment xxx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Educating Rita mention! I've heard great things about the Bourjois CC cream and the new Barry M Nail polish shades are gorgeous :)

    Anna | On The Dressing Table

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh! I have been loving beauty hauls recently and this just made me happy! great post. shame I didn't know they were cheaper in savers as I recently just picked it up.
    great post! xox
    Amira http://holychicxox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x