Sunday, 2 March 2014

ANASTASIA TWEEZERS



My mum and I have been on the ultimate tweezer mission for a while now. I'm a big-browed gal, so it is only the best of the best for the creatures on my forehead who seem to have a mind of their own sometimes. My mum used to be the same (and my nan), until they both plucked theirs to smithereens one day and they never grew back. For that reason, I'm quite cautious with my brow hair removal.

I got these Anastasia tweezers in my Lavish palette a while ago, and since then I haven't touched any rivals. They have the perfect amount of spring (I bet I'm making no sense), a great grip and just feel sleek too. I've had tweezers before that lacked in all areas, and it was just such a task to get those teeny hairs underneath without pulling out a whole clump. Yuck.

I can't think of much else to say about these really.They're quite pricey at £22 a pair, but no doubt they'll be a staple investment piece that will last years. Anastasia Precision Tweezers, you answered my desperate calls.

Buy your own on Net-A-Porter and Cult Beauty.

Megan x

Follow on Bloglovin



4 comments:

  1. Ah wow! I use Anastasia brow products all the time! I don't know why I've never thought about getting these tweezers! Thanks for the tip, I'll definitely be adding these to my list! x
    Lipstickloveheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it's great to invest in good tweezers, pricey is best if they last xxx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww these look great i love been looking for tweezers for a long time now xx

    Anna-Maria | www.topdrawfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound really good, I'm totally with you when it comes to big brows, so finding a tweezer that works well and doesn't take out too much hairs is deffo a must for me.
    Rumbie| RumbieLove xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x