Friday, 21 February 2014

THE NEWLY DISCOVERED NUDE COMBO





I'm not really one for too much on the lips. I prefer to spend time on my eyes and pop a little lip balm on my pout, but now my braces are off I feel more confident with wearing lip products. Kim Kardashian is my ultimate beauty idol, so I now feel one step closer to achieving her look with a nude combination that suits me for once. No more concealer lips here...

Lipglosses were never my cup of tea, but I've found that they can work wonders. The one in question is a Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Super Natural, a milky, pale nudey pink that makes me swoon. The packaging is very sleek as is the product inside. When applied, this finishes off any look and makes it look that little more polished. It also matches my new coat perfectly - win win!

The lipstick that I wear underneath is the Dainty Doll Lipstick in Baby Love. I purchased this when everyone went crazy on Fragrance Direct at the £1.99 price, but a quick search has shown you can still get it, just not as cheap. The colour is a teeny bit too light for comfort, but a little blot and gloss helps oodles. The packaging on this once again is lovely, a slim black and gold tube. I've had this in my collection for a while now so I am very pleased to be putting it to good use.

As I have found my perfect nude lip, I am now desperate to master a smokey eye to match and find a blush to coincide. I'm a girl on a mission...

Megan x

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous nude lips, your lips look very hydrated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous combo,I love it! Congrats on getting your braces off! I had mine on for 3.5 years and it was the best day getting them off! x

    Kat from Blushing Rose Beauty | Tiny Flutters - Mummy & Baby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combination, it's so pretty! I've recently starting loving nude lips, before that they were always something I thought I couldn't pull off!x

    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lipgloss looks like perfection! I am just recently getting into nude lips, so I will have to give this one a shot...

    xo, Rebecca

    wednesdaypress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks gorgeous. I have found the color I want from this line. I want to buy one of these glosses, but could not figure out which color I wanted. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x