Saturday, 15 February 2014

TAYLOR SWIFT WONDERSTRUCK

When I saw FleurDeForce talking about this perfume months ago, I knew I wanted it. But, being the money hoarder I am, I could not bring myself to buy a bottle. I know it's cheap as far as fragrances go already, however seeing it online in the sales at £9.90 for a 30ml bottle, I had to order, and quickly. Sales are as stressful on the internet as they are in store. You don't have to be pushed and shoved to reach for that last gift set, but there's that pang of annoyance when you see the dreaded words 'out of stock'. How dare you checkout quicker than me?! (jokes)

Rants aside, I think we should all take a moment to recognise the sheer gorgeousness of this bottle. Purple, gold and holographic, this ticks all the boxes for a display-type product.

I got this after realising how amazing my good friend Jenna smelt at the end of one school day (longlasting much). When she told me it was this, I turned into a crazed fangirl and insisted I must buy some. I promise you I can be normal.

I won't butcher the scent description, so I'll give you the one from Boot's website instead. All I know is it smells good. Sweet, kind of fruity, and just good. I'm not much help there.


'Fragrance Note
Top: Freesia, apple blossom and raspberry spark a swirl of vibrancy and feminine allure.
Middle: Vanilla, sun drenched honeysuckle and white hibiscus.
Base: Golden amber and sandalwood with a kiss of lush peach.'

Overall, a total winner and a perfume that I'll no doubt repurchase. I love everything about this little bottle of joy and sweetness. T-Swizzle, it's a good 'un.

Megan x

7 comments:

  1. I love this perfume, the scent is lovely and the bottle is so gorgeous!x

    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favourite perfumes from last year, I absolutely love it - everything from the design to the scent.
    I got her Taylor perfume for Christmas, that smells gorgeous too. Taylor really does have taste when it comes to perfumes ^_^

    Juyey Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been debating whether to buy this perfume for quite a while so I may have to! Have you entered my giveaway yet? There is only 5 days left :) Would be great if you could enter :) http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/giveaway-thank-you-for-100-followers.html x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks gorgeous I really want to try it xxx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard such great things about this perfume, next time I'm shopping I might have to buy this. Plus the bottle is gorgeous!

    www.fashionsontop.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it too! :) Though I've found it doesn't last as long on me as other perfumes.

    Erin, beingerin.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x