Friday, 28 February 2014

SANCTUARY SKINCARE


Sanctuary is a brand that I associate with pampering, and I never really tried their skin care until a few months ago, despite the fact that I've known about them for years and have already tried a large variety of body items. So far, three products have been rotating into my routine and I love every one.

Each of the above retails at £10.50, but they're usually on some kind of offer. The price point is the middle range for the 'drugstore' so to speak. They're not dirt cheap nor bank breaking - just very reasonable.

The first item I tried was the the 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask. I'm running very low on this which makes me quite sad, because I've never found a product quite like it. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and looking very clarified, whilst warming as it is applied. For a Sunday night treat, this is my favourite. It even comes in little sachets which are perfect for sleepovers or trying before you commit to the full price.

The more recent addition was the Radiance Exfoliator. Everyone may be going crazy over AHA toners but I do love a good scrub now and then. This one is probably the best I've tried, as it is not too harsh nor too soft. It feels refreshing on the skin, and contains many fruit extracts that give it a gorgeous zingy freshly-squeezed lemon scent. It doesn't break me out or contain any unnecessary beads that burst, just a good ol' no frills exfoliator. Yummy.

I've tried the No7 Hot Cloth Cleanser, but the winner of the battle goes to the Sanctuary Polishing Hot Cloth Cleanser offering. I hold my nose a little when applying because the herbal scent is not my favourite, but the results are great. It takes little effort to massage into the skin and has a strange texture but I've almost finished the tube, so I think that's enough to say it hasn't put me off. It removes makeup (even waterproof mascara) super well, just be careful not to get it in your eyes. I've been there, done that and got the t-shirt.

Megan x

Follow on Bloglovin


2 comments:

  1. I've tried both the thermal mask and the exfoliator, I love them both really need to buy the full sizes! Haven't ever seen the hot cloth cleanser, definitely need to pick it up though! Great post :)

    lovemake-uplovefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love thermal masks. They feel so nice on my skin! I really want to try the hot cloth cleanser though! Lovely post :) xx

    Mapped Out | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x