Thursday, 6 February 2014

PERFUME ADDITIONS

With the festive period comes and influx of all things nicely scented, especially perfumes. I seem to have acquired a few that I really love recently, from high street to high end.



The Body Shop White Musk Smokey Rose Eau de Toilette 30ml - This is a gorgeous new perfume from The Body Shop, a more sultry version of their famous white musk. To me, this smells like a sweet bonfire. I cannot detect the rose in there but it definitely is smokey - my idea of the perfect winter perfume, being slightly comforting and cosy. This is also available in eau de parfum should you want a stronger, more long lasting fragrance.

Next Milan 100ml - I adore the packaging of this one, it reminds me of the very expensive Jo Malone perfumes that I dream of owning! This is a very fresh one, perfect for the upcoming spring season and the name just screams fashion. The 100ml is £12 too, the cheapest of the bunch and worth every bargain penny.

Marc Jacobs Oh Lola 50ml - I know this is expensive, but for a gift (as I received it as) it is so luxurious. Oh Lola is a light, sweet floral fragrance that I keep for more special occasions because I cannot bare to see it go! The bottle is definitely worth talking about - a large pink and red soft acrylic flower with a little leaf on the lid and an oval shaped body. Ugh, too beautiful to handle. 10 out of 10 for presentation on this one.

Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Eau De Parfum 30ml - This is a fun, sweet, extremely girly fragrance that once again, has a display-worthy bottle. The neat freak inside of me is in total awe that Nicki's hair fits perfectly over her glass torso.

I could never justify buying perfumes before but now I think I have found a new addiction. I also have Taylor Swift Wonderstruck on its way in the post - told you I'm obsessed.

Megan x

8 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any of these but i will definitely test them next time I'm looking for perfume.
    The Marc Jacobs bottle is very pretty and I love the Nicki Minaj bottle!! :)

    Love From Twinkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love looking at them, they take pride of place on my dressing table :-) xx

      Delete
  2. Marc Jacobs perfumes are lovely and the smell lasts

    Libertylovesmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore smokey rose! And I love Oh Lola!
    alexrocksxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will admit the nicki minaj bottle is gorgeous haha, and i really want to smell lola, i haven't even smelt it!
    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love smelling Marc Jacobs perfumes :-) xx

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x