Wednesday, 26 February 2014

MY FAVOURITE LIP BALM


I think I need rehab for buying lip balms. Honestly, I don't need twenty but yet I cannot contain myself from purchasing more... what a dilemma I have on my hands. But, if there is one that I can always rely on, it is the Nivea Pure & Natural Milk and Honey Lip Balm. This is my second tube of the stuff and although I've briefly mentioned it in a few posts, I've never given it the full attention it deserves.

I have only recently reunited my relationship with this product. We were apart for so long as I never got round to repurchasing, so when my friend Lauren got me one for Christmas, I actually began to hyperventilate and gave her the biggest hug. I know, it's the little things.

The formula is very thick and creamy, with a faint honey scent. I personally love the way it smells, but it is definitely each to their own as my mum cannot stand it. I like to apply this religiously before bed, and throughout the day as required. Lip balm is in every handbag I own, because without it, my lips become flaky and dry, especially at this time of year.

There's not much else to say about this really. To summarise, it does everything I require a lip balm to do: moisturise, smell good, be purse friendly (around £2) and have sturdy packaging. Oh, and did I mention? Use a lip scrub before and you'll well and truly pamper that pout.

Megan x

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Seriously you might have a really good business idea.... rehab for lip balm addition is something I totally need too!!

    Brittnee
    http://beautyproductaday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love mine, got the same one, stays in my handbag and I dont leave the house without it, especially in this weather.
    Rumbie| RumbieLove xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x