Monday, 13 January 2014

ORIGINS DRINK UP INTENSIVE OVERNIGHT MASK



I had my first encounter with Origins last Christmas, and so far I'm loving the three masks I've tried from the brand. Out of the trio, the one that has impressed me the most is the overnight mask, a thick cream you apply before bed and leave on until the morning, if you can resist the urge not to eat it inbetween because this stuff smells good. Like apricot peachy goodness. I feel the same about Lush. Their products smell so nice I just wish I could take a bite. In all seriousness, don't try that at home - it's definitely not advised to consume beauty products!

On my skin this is like a breath of fresh air. I wake up to a complexion that looks new, bright, fresh, plump, moisturised and all that jazz. I also love that it isn't sticky when applied and doesn't irritate me when I'm trying to sleep. I was worried first hand that it would be uncomfortable to have on my face, like some night oils are, but this certainly isn't the case (ooer poet and I didn't know it, eh?). It is absorbed into my skin nicely and I wake up feeling like a new born. Ok, slight exaggeration, but seriously, this stuff is good.

I think this little green tube will be repurchased as soon as it runs out (or when I can afford to pay £22.00 for another). I'm upping the mositure levels in my skincare routine at the moment and I've noticed such a difference, which I mainly think is down to this and Hydraluron. It feels good to apply products I know are doing some good!

Megan x

10 comments:

  1. This is one of my all time favorite masks, it's just so good.

    Kelly | secondhandspring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a beautiful mask, I love Origins x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried Origins before but this is the one I was thinking about buying! I definitely think I'll be picking this up :) xxElise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought this from Sephora online last week....definitely can't wait to try it out after reading your review

    fromrunwaystorealways.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this face mask! And the smell is incredible, I can still smell it on my face for about half an hour after I've washed it off in the morning.
    danielascribbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds great - i love origins products Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a little sample of this and I love it. Shame its expensive!

    AlexRocksXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have wanted to try one of the Origins masks for ages but keep forgetting to make a purchase! This is definitely the one I want to try though as I keep reading so many good things about it :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cant wait to try it-I got a small one in a Holiday Kit from Origins!

    eyecandybeauti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment, I read each and every single one, and reply to as many as possible! - Megan x